Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here....

So I have a new favorite song....heard it on the radio the other day and the message speaks so clearly of where I am today....here's a short video with part of the song "Here" by Rascal Flatts:




I guess the place I am standing "here" today could seem normal to most people...I have an incredible God who has blessed my life more than I could ever deserve, I have an amazing family that supports me and loves me unconditionally as well as friends who are always there for me. Yet, if you take a look behind where I am today, the road is not so pretty......so much of what has happened in my life has me asking questions, but I have learned over the past several weeks that if it weren't for all the hard times, rough roads and pain, I would not, could not be the person that stands "here" today. It took all the storms, trials and troubles to make me into the beautiful masterpiece God sees me as today.

I have met some amazing people over the last few weeks, and one in particular who has changed my life completely. There's no way I would trade what I have been given, just to say my past was easy.....for it's because of all that pain....I am HERE.....HAPPY....AT PEACE....AND LOVING LIFE!

No comments: