Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He Understands My Tears....

Sometimes it's hard to explain how we feel....sometimes it's difficult to find just the words to say...there are times when I find I don't even know what to pray....but I so thankful that God's word promises that when we don't know what to say, He will interceed for us.

Romans 8:26
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express."

For even when the tears fall from my face and I can't explain them, even when I have no one to go to....HE is always there and understands every teardrop, each and every heartache, worry and concern. I'm so glad HE decided I was worth it....

a favorite song to leave you with....The Isaacs, "He Understands My Tears"

No comments: