Friday, April 24, 2009

Just plain happy...

I tell ya....my life just keeps getting better and better every day....there’s so much to be happy about...so much to be thankful for....yet I don’t deserve it....God is just WAY to good to me....lately it’s just been nice to focus on the little things that make me...just plain happy....and just to name a few...

God continuing to bless me beyond measure....my family’s constant support....my best friend AshPash and how she just makes me smile...the flowers in my yard and how they seem to know I NEED them to live....my preacher’s wife Wendy and how she always cares....driving with my sunroof open while singing with the radio...painted toenails and toe rings....sandals and flip flops....jean capris....cherry coke zero....those little scrubbing bubbles “stampers” that go in the toilet....my hair getting longer...my Landon learning to crawl...Edy’s French Silk ice cream...my new scallop punch....talking for hours on the phone, and laughing half the time....Cryssie and her "hugz"...smiling so much your face hurts...swingin’ on my porch...listening to the rain...chatting online with friends for hours....watching the birds fight over the bird seed....the smell of fresh cut grass....the anticipation of summer....the longer days...fresh strawberries....and the list could go on and on and on....

1 comment:

MissKarenAshley said...

What a lovely list of simple things to appreciate